EPITAPHS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- They often start "Here"
- Many Latin compositions
- Some famous last words?
- Text on tombstones
- Words set in stones
- Tombstone inscriptions
- Some inscriptions
- Grave messages
- Cemetery inscriptions
- Famous last words?
- They're often etched in stone
- Dorothy Parker's "Excuse my dust" and others
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 27, 2014
- Universal - May 02, 2013
- Washington Post - April 16, 2013
- Washington Post - May 15, 2009
- Universal - February 04, 2009
- Washington Post - October 07, 2008
- New York Times - July 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
- USA Today - December 10, 2004
- Washington Post - April 15, 2004
- New York Times - December 29, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer epitaphs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!