EQUATOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- 0 degrees
- Middle name?
- Big belt
- Dividing line
- Line that extends for 24,902 miles
- It's just north of Nauru
- Where Earth's girth is 24,902 miles
- Biggest circle on earth
- Congo line?
- Earth circler
- Where you get no latitude?
- Line on a globe
- It goes around the world
- Where it never gets above zero degrees?
- Where it's always zero degrees
- Global divide
- Line through Indonesia
- Line around the world
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2015
- Netword - July 30, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 26, 2014
- New York Times - July 23, 2014
- New York Times - December 20, 2013
- LA Times - April 18, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - March 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2009
- New York Times - May 10, 2008
- LA Times - February 24, 2007
- New York Times - December 26, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 20, 2004
- New York Times - December 27, 2003
- New York Times - September 09, 2001
- Washington Post - January 30, 2001
- Washington Post - September 27, 2000
- New York Times - October 23, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer equator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!