ESK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Northern Amer.
- Inuit: Abbr.
- Many a dogsled driver: Abbr.
- Northwest Terr. native
- Certain Greenlander (abbr.)
- Alaska dweller (abbr.)
- Alas. denizen
- Alas. native
- Inuit speaker (abbr.)
- Alas. dweller
- No. native
- Alaskan lang.
- Intuit: abbr.
- Yupik lang.
- Certain Alaskan, for short
- Lang. that doesn't really contain that many words for "snow"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 12, 2013
- New York Times - August 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2011
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
- Washington Post - July 31, 2008
- LA Times - June 22, 2008
- Washington Post - February 17, 2008
- LA Times - January 21, 2008
- Washington Post - September 03, 2007
- New York Times - July 07, 2007
- LA Times - May 26, 2007
- New York Times - October 08, 2006
- Washington Post - October 31, 2005
- Washington Post - October 10, 2004
- New York Times - June 13, 1999
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer esk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!