ESSAYIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Thoreau, e.g.
- Editorial writer
- Lamb, notably
- Lamb or Bacon
- Bacon, e.g.
- Charles Lamb, notably
- Voltaire, for one
- Writer of prose works
- Lamb, for one
- Montaigne, e.g.
- Bacon or Lamb, e.g.
- White, for example
- Bacon or Lamb
- Lamb, for instance
- Lamb, for example
- Nonfiction writer
- Emerson, for instance
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 17, 2015
- LA Times - September 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 07, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 13, 2014
- USA Today - July 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2013
- Netword - August 27, 2013
- Post Puzzler - May 13, 2012
- Washington Post - November 28, 2010
- Washington Post - April 25, 2010
- New York Times - August 24, 2008
- Netword - May 03, 2008
- Universal - October 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2005
- Washington Post - January 23, 2004
- Washington Post - October 04, 2002
- Washington Post - November 03, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer essayist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!