ETCS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Series finales?: Abbr.
- Truncation indications: Abbr.
- List enders hidden in this puzzle's theme entries
- List enders (abbr.)
- Series enders (abbr.)
- Series conclusions: Abbr.
- Sundries, for short
- List-ending abbrs.
- Relatives of et al.
- Series conclusions (abbr.)
- And so on and so forth
- List enders: Abbr.
- Extras (Abbr.)
- Stuff too numerous to mention (Abbr.)
- Customary extras, briefly
- Catchall abbrs.
- List-ending abbreviations
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 14, 2017
- Universal - July 01, 2016
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- New York Times - December 14, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 25, 2013
- Washington Post - April 12, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 18, 2011
- USA Today - August 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2011
- Universal - December 17, 2010
- Washington Post - November 07, 2010
- Washington Post - September 18, 2010
- New York Times - October 01, 2009
- USA Today - January 13, 2009
- Universal - November 21, 2007
- New York Times - August 31, 2007
- Washington Post - December 31, 2006
- Washington Post - November 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2006
- Netword - October 15, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer etcs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!