ETTUBRUTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Roman rebuke
- Famous almost-last words
- Famed Shakespearean last words
- Line after Casca's "Speak, hands, for me!"
- Question from Caesar
- Caesar's last question
- Ides of March cry
- Start of the line before "Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 01, 2018
- LA Times - October 22, 2016
- LA Times - July 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 10, 2013
- LA Times - August 07, 2012
- Washington Post - November 28, 2009
- LA Times - December 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 21, 2007
- Washington Post - June 12, 2005
- New York Times - March 05, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer ettubrute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!