ETYM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Word origin: Abbr.
- Dict. info
- Dict. offering
- It may follow a def.
- Part of a dict. entry
- Portion of a dict. entry
- Subj. involving origins
- Study of word origins (Abbr.)
- It often follows a def.
- Dict. datum
- Wd. derivation
- Lang. lineage
- Word origin (abbr.)
- Dict. deriv. data
- Derivation of a word
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2014
- Washington Post - January 13, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - December 13, 2013
- LA Times - February 27, 2013
- Post Puzzler - August 29, 2010
- Netword - January 10, 2010
- New York Times - January 18, 2009
- LA Times - August 19, 2007
- New York Sun - June 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2007
- New York Times - February 18, 2007
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - January 03, 2004
- New York Times - May 05, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer etym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!