EUPHEMISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Egad, e.g.
- "Blankety-blank," for example
- Heck or darn, e.g.
- It's a nice way to say something
- Less explicit term
- Softener of a kind
- Polite term
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 13, 2014
- Washington Post - June 11, 2011
- USA Today - December 16, 2005
- Washington Post - May 13, 2000
- New York Times - October 10, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer euphemism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!