EXTREMES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- They're polar
- They're poles apart
- High and low points
- Radical degrees
- Drastic measures
- Highs and lows
- Billy Joel song, "I Go to ___"
- Opposite poles
- Go to ___ (overdo it)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 10, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - April 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2011
- Washington Post - April 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 18, 2008
- Netword - October 11, 2008
- New York Times - August 30, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer extremes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!