EXTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Office phone nos.
- Bus. phone components
- Business numbers: Abbr.
- Switchboard nos.
- Work numbers, for short
- Some tel. nos.
- Tel. no. add-ons
- Many business phone nos.
- Personal organizer nos.
- Company lines?: Abbr.
- Parts of office tel. nos.
- Nos. after nos.
- Phone no. go-withs
- Parts of some telephone nos.
- Parts of some tel. nos.
- Bus. phone options
- Office nos.
- Nos. requested by receptionists
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2017
- New York Times - July 26, 2016
- LA Times - May 30, 2016
- New York Times - March 24, 2013
- Washington Post - December 07, 2012
- Washington Post - September 05, 2012
- Washington Post - June 09, 2012
- LA Times - October 02, 2011
- New York Times - May 02, 2011
- New York Times - April 23, 2011
- LA Times - March 27, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - November 03, 2010
- Washington Post - May 05, 2010
- Netword - February 15, 2009
- Netword - August 14, 2008
- New York Sun - September 21, 2006
- New York Sun - April 15, 2005
- New York Times - March 04, 2001
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer exts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!