EYEDROP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Peeper pleaser
- Red remover, maybe
- A tear?
- Optometrist's application
- Bit of ocular irrigation
- Visine, e.g.
- Visual aid, perhaps
- Conjunctivitis remedy
- It may make a pupil dilate
- *Unit of ocular relief
- Ophthalmologist's application
- Visine unit
- Bit of Visine, e.g.
- Globule of ocular medicine
- Dilation cause
- Pupil soother?
- Visine dose
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 28, 2015
- Post Puzzler - July 29, 2012
- Washington Post - May 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 20, 2011
- Universal - December 28, 2010
- Netword - August 22, 2010
- Chicago Reader - July 02, 2010
- Universal - November 09, 2009
- New York Times - June 25, 2009
- LA Times - May 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2008
- Universal - February 07, 2007
- Washington Post - October 06, 2006
- USA Today - March 02, 2004
- Washington Post - July 13, 2003
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer eyedrop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!