EYESORES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Trash bins, graffiti, etc.
- They're not pretty
- Trash heaps, e.g.
- Ugly sights
- They're not pretty sights
- Weedy lots, e.g.
- Graffiti, abandoned buildings, etc.
- Billboards, often
- Blots on blocks
- Slums, e.g.
- Blots on the cityscape
- Dilapidated buildings, say
- Derelict buildings, e.g.
- Condemned buildings, say
- Urban renewal targets
- Messy yards, e.g.
- Blots on the landscape
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2016
- New York Times - July 15, 2015
- LA Times - June 16, 2015
- New York Times - March 08, 2015
- LA Times - October 26, 2014
- New York Times - June 14, 2014
- Netword - April 01, 2012
- Netword - December 31, 2011
- Chicago Reader - January 07, 2011
- Netword - November 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 28, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 02, 2010
- LA Times - October 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 19, 2008
- Netword - September 21, 2008
- Washington Post - October 07, 2007
- New York Times - August 13, 2006
- Washington Post - November 24, 2005
- USA Today - September 28, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer eyesores that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!