FAIRSEX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Women, with "the"
- Women, to poets
- Women, in old parlance
- Women, in old-fashioned parlance
- Women, quaintly
- Women, quaintly, with "the"
- Women, poetically, with "the"
- Dated women?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2017
- New York Times - January 18, 2014
- Universal - March 10, 2013
- New York Times - June 08, 2010
- Netword - March 27, 2010
- LA Times - November 04, 2009
- New York Times - December 19, 2003
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
- New York Times - March 21, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer fairsex that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!