FALSTAFF is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Friend of Prince Henry
- 1893 Verdi opera
- Verdi opera based on a Shakespearean character
- Shakespearean sot
- Unscrupulous knight
- Character in three Shakespeare plays
- Prince Hal's fat, jolly companion
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2013
- Washington Post - February 06, 2012
- New York Times - March 12, 2003
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer falstaff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!