FARMER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Dell dweller
- Cornhusker, e.g.
- One with growing concerns
- Dell dweller, traditionally
- Cultivating person?
- Crop producer
- Soil tiller
- The guy associated with 64-Across, e.g.
- Rural worker
- Thomas Jefferson or Jimmy Carter, once
- Dell resident
- Person growing crops
- Crop grower
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2017
- Netword - September 20, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- USA Today - June 17, 2011
- USA Today - March 02, 2011
- New York Times - February 19, 2010
- Universal - September 04, 2007
- LA Times - August 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - March 18, 2001
- New York Times - December 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer farmer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!