FASTCAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Maserati, e.g.
- 1988 Tracy Chapman hit
- Tracy Chapman hit
- It's built for speed
- Racer, for example
- Indy auto
- Stereotypical purchase of a guy in midlife crisis
- Indy vehicle
- Dragster, e.g.
- Asset in a drag contest
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2013
- LA Times - February 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 08, 2012
- New York Times - July 06, 2012
- Netword - October 01, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - March 18, 2011
- Washington Post - September 07, 2008
- New York Times - June 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 06, 2008
- Washington Post - October 11, 2007
- Netword - July 01, 2007
- Universal - April 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 24, 2005
- New York Times - March 29, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer fastcar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!