FAUXPAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Wearing white after Labor Day, e.g.
- Eating peas with a knife, say
- Social blunder
- Elbows on the table, say
- Social slip
- Social no-no
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 04, 2012
- USA Today - August 30, 2011
- LA Times - November 27, 2010
- Netword - November 01, 2008
- Netword - February 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 08, 2007
- New York Times - July 12, 2007
- New York Times - June 21, 2007
- USA Today - May 08, 2007
- New York Sun - July 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2005
- USA Today - February 23, 2004
- New York Times - December 07, 2002
- Washington Post - January 20, 2001
- New York Times - January 17, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer fauxpas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!