FAVA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Broad bean
- Kind of bean
- Hannibal Lecter's favorite kind of bean?
- Horse bean
- "I ate his liver with some ___ beans and a nice Chianti": Hannibal Lecter
- Bean variety
- Bean rich in L-dopa
- Kind of beans
- __ bean
- Variety of bean
- Hannibal Lecter's bean of choice
- Bean in Egyptian cuisine
- Bean mentioned in "The Silence of the Lambs"
- Bean named for the Italian word for "bean"
- ___ bean
- Bean that goes with "a nice chianti"
- Falafel bean
- ___ bean (lima's larger lookalike)
- With 23-Across, legume for Lecter
- Bean used in falafel
- Big bean
- ___ beans
- Bean type
- Bean cousin of the lentil
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 30, 2017
- USA Today - August 31, 2016
- New York Times - August 10, 2016
- USA Today - May 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 08, 2016
- Netword - April 02, 2016
- New York Times - March 27, 2016
- New York Times - January 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2015
- LA Times - September 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 22, 2015
- LA Times - January 25, 2015
- Washington Post - January 17, 2015
- New York Times - December 08, 2014
- New York Times - November 01, 2014
- Washington Post - October 10, 2014
- LA Times - May 29, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 23, 2014
- Washington Post - February 14, 2014
- LA Times - January 02, 2014
Seen a clue for the answer fava that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!