FELDSPAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Crystalline mineral
- Igneous rock constituent
- Important constituent of igneous rocks
- Mineral that crystallizes from magma
- Glassy mineral
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2012
- Washington Post - November 06, 2009
- New York Times - September 20, 2009
- USA Today - August 07, 2008
- New York Times - January 25, 2004
- New York Times - May 27, 1998
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer feldspar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!