FELINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Cunning, in a way
- Siamese, e.g.
- Ocelot, for one
- Like a leopard
- Stealthy sort
- Panther or puma
- Leopard or lynx
- Puma, e.g.
- Tabby or tiger
- Catty, perhaps
- Jaguar, e.g.
- Panther, bengal or lion, e.g.
- Jaguar, for one
- Siamese or Manx
- One may be in your lap
- Like Lewis' Aslan
- Member of the cat family
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2017
- New York Times - December 18, 2016
- LA Times - November 06, 2016
- Universal - November 07, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 24, 2015
- Universal - September 06, 2015
- LA Times - May 22, 2015
- LA Times - January 02, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - March 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 13, 2013
- Netword - March 13, 2013
- Universal - August 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2012
- New York Times - February 27, 2012
- USA Today - January 03, 2012
- USA Today - October 19, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 18, 2011
- New York Times - April 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer feline that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!