FERRIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Kind of wheel
- Wheel maker
- Amusement park wheel
- Big wheel?
- Amusement ride inventor
- Big wheel at the carnival
- Big-wheel big wheel
- ___ wheel
- Carnival-wheel inventor
- Columbian Exposition engineer
- Wheel man
- George W. _________( Big wheel inventor)
- Engineer who reinvented the wheel?
- Big-wheel inventor
- Famous U.S. engineer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 23, 2017
- LA Times - June 07, 2017
- Canadiana - December 05, 2016
- New York Times - December 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 15, 2015
- Washington Post - July 22, 2014
- New York Times - July 04, 2014
- Netword - December 11, 2013
- Netword - December 11, 2010
- Universal - September 01, 2010
- USA Today - December 17, 2009
- USA Today - October 10, 2006
- USA Today - October 06, 2004
- New York Times - January 18, 2004
- New York Times - April 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer ferris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!