FESTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Fun or song followers
- Happy gatherings
- Themed events
- Fun followers?
- Gatherings at the end?
- Gala affairs
- Oktober and song, for two
- Fun followers
- Song and slug enders
- Gathering suffixes
- Lollapalooza and the like, briefly
- Oktober endings
- Big celebrations
- Shindigs, ultimately?
- Fun gatherings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 2016
- LA Times - July 25, 2014
- New York Times - May 02, 2014
- New York Times - April 02, 2014
- Chicago Reader - November 01, 2013
- LA Times - July 28, 2013
- Washington Post - March 03, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - November 11, 2012
- Washington Post - March 26, 2011
- Netword - October 31, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- New York Times - August 13, 2009
- Netword - May 14, 2009
- New York Times - May 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 24, 2006
- LA Times - July 23, 2006
- LA Times - January 01, 2006
- New York Times - January 09, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer fests that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!