FEUDAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- During the knight-time?
- Like the Middle Ages
- Like medieval Europe
- From the Dark Ages
- Re lords and vassals
- Of lieges and lords
- Of serfs and vassals
- Middle Aged?
- Of the Middle Ages
- Like England in the Middle Ages
- Like a system of serfs and lords
- Of serfs and manors
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 11, 2017
- LA Times - March 27, 2014
- Universal - March 11, 2014
- New York Times - January 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 23, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - March 03, 2013
- LA Times - September 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - January 31, 2010
- Netword - January 28, 2009
- LA Times - March 25, 2008
- Netword - January 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2007
- Washington Post - November 18, 2005
- New York Times - December 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer feudal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!