FILLIP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Exciting embellishment
- Extra touch
- Snap from the end of the thumb
- Nice extra
- Something that excites
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 23, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2008
- New York Sun - March 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer fillip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!