FIORD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Result of glacial erosion
- Sea inlet: Var.
- Oslo is located on one (var.)
- Glacial inlet: Var.
- Glacial erosion result: Var.
- Alaska coastline feature (Var.)
- Cliff inlet
- Narrow inlet (Var.)
- Sea arm bordered by steep cliffs
- Norwegian inlet
- Norway bay (var.)
- Norwegian coast feature (var.)
- Cliff inlet (var)
- Norway coastal inlet (Var.)
- Part of Norway's landscape (var.)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 19, 2016
- Universal - September 19, 2015
- USA Today - September 22, 2014
- USA Today - December 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 11, 2013
- LA Times - November 19, 2005
- LA Times - October 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 23, 2005
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 07, 2004
- USA Today - March 25, 2004
- Washington Post - December 29, 2000
- New York Times - June 11, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer fiord that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!