FIRESALE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Bargain hunter's joy
- Clearance of damaged goods, perhaps
- Place to get a hot bargain?
- Where to get hot merchandise?
- Event with drastically cut prices
- Event for unloading damaged goods
- Where to get hot buys?
- *Fast money raiser
- Where hot goods are bought?
- Event with smoke-damaged goods
- Place to buy "Hot Stuff"?
- Where hot merchandise is cheap?
- *Place to buy hot stuff?
- Way to unload hot merchandise?
- Purge with deep discounts
- Price-slashing event
- Post-disaster bargain event
- Cut-rate event
- Big-discount event
- Ploy to avert bankruptcy
- Everything must go in it
- Event with steeply discounted prices
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 2016
- New York Times - October 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2015
- Universal - September 27, 2015
- Universal - April 07, 2015
- Universal - June 26, 2014
- Chicago Reader - November 11, 2011
- Post Puzzler - October 30, 2011
- Washington Post - May 29, 2011
- Washington Post - August 06, 2010
- Washington Post - December 24, 2009
- LA Times - January 14, 2009
- LA Times - November 18, 2008
- Washington Post - October 24, 2008
- Universal - October 16, 2008
- New York Sun - July 07, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 29, 2008
- LA Times - December 13, 2007
- New York Sun - February 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 09, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer firesale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!