FISHER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- One who drops a line
- Pole carrier
- See 17-Across
- ___ & Sons ("Six Feet Under" funeral home)
- Food writer M.F.K.
- Casting director?
- Carrie of "Star Wars"
- One with a rod
- One angling
- Arboreal carnivore, or Manitoba river
- Price leader among toys?
- Weasel relative
- Actress Carrie
- Toy company co-founder Herman
- See 4-Down
- See 2-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2017
- New York Times - August 13, 2016
- LA Times - March 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2013
- Washington Post - June 21, 2013
- Canadiana - November 19, 2012
- Universal - April 15, 2012
- Universal - December 10, 2011
- New York Times - August 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 05, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - February 04, 2007
- New York Sun - August 24, 2006
- New York Times - April 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - January 21, 2000
- New York Times - April 16, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer fisher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!