FITZ is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Irish name part
- Irish surname starter
- Name prefix with Gerald or Patrick
- English name prefix meaning "son"
- Irish name prefix
- Honey ___, Rose Kennedy's dad
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 14, 2007
- Washington Post - June 10, 2003
- Washington Post - February 18, 2003
- New York Times - June 18, 2002
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer fitz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!