FLAGPOLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Sight at post offices
- One of many at the U.N. headquarters
- Pennant-hoisting site
- Post-office fixture
- Attachment to government buildings
- Standard bearer?
- Standard holder
- Old Glory supporter
- Locale for a 1920s 'sitting' fad
- Perch in a 1920s fad
- Certain staff
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2011
- Netword - December 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 18, 2005
- USA Today - January 31, 2005
- Washington Post - November 11, 2003
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer flagpole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!