FLAMBE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Like a plum pudding
- Burn a steak on purpose?
- How some steak is served
- On fire in the kitchen
- Like bananas Foster
- Like an ignited dessert
- On fire, in restaurant lingo
- Served like crêpe suzettes
- Served in blazing liquor
- Served alight
- Served lit?
- Like cherries jubilee
- Like some hot entrees?
- Served on fire, as cherries jubilee
- Burn a dessert on purpose?
- Blazing, on a menu
- Like some desserts
- Set alight (of food)
- Pour liquor over and ignite
- Lit at the table, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 02, 2014
- USA Today - May 06, 2014
- LA Times - January 03, 2014
- Universal - May 11, 2013
- Washington Post - March 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 04, 2012
- Universal - June 28, 2012
- LA Times - July 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2011
- New York Times - August 30, 2010
- Netword - August 29, 2008
- New York Sun - July 22, 2008
- USA Today - September 26, 2007
- LA Times - March 25, 2007
- Washington Post - January 27, 2006
- Washington Post - March 16, 2004
- Washington Post - November 13, 2002
- New York Times - August 25, 2002
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
- Washington Post - November 16, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer flambe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!