FLORIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Busy person on Valentine's Day
- One who keeps mum?
- One making arrangements
- Arrangement maker
- Retailer of plants and bouquets
- "Little Shop of Horrors" setting
- Glad handler
- Potter, at times?
- Petal pusher?
- Wedding arranger?
- Rose vendor
- Wedding planner's contact
- Flower seller
- One who makes arrangements
- "Little Shop of Horrors" storekeeper
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2017
- LA Times - June 15, 2017
- LA Times - April 29, 2016
- LA Times - October 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 09, 2010
- Washington Post - January 20, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 03, 2007
- New York Sun - January 26, 2006
- LA Times - September 03, 2005
- Washington Post - July 18, 2005
- New York Times - November 16, 2004
- Washington Post - July 07, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 2001
- New York Times - October 12, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer florist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!