FOAMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Gillette products
- Shaving products
- Heads for the barkeep
- Gets frothy
- Bursts into bubbles
- Becomes frothy
- Bubbles up
- Gets a head
- Insulation types
- Shaving stuff
- Heads on beers
- Gets a head?
- Heads for a barkeep
- ___ at the mouth (becomes angry)
- Bar heads
- Forms a head
- Heads for the bar?
- Heads for a bar?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 2017
- New York Times - January 04, 2017
- LA Times - November 16, 2016
- LA Times - April 10, 2015
- New York Times - March 23, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 08, 2015
- New York Times - January 11, 2015
- Universal - June 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2014
- Netword - July 19, 2013
- Washington Post - June 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 07, 2013
- LA Times - February 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 21, 2013
- Netword - October 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 08, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 19, 2011
- Netword - July 21, 2011
- Netword - October 22, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer foams that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!