FOOTNOTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Certain explanation
- Where a star might lead?
- Reference citer, in a manuscript
- Sound from a shoehorn?
- What an asterisk may indicate
- Author's explanation
- Explana-tory info
- Where an asterisk may lead you
- Where following a star might lead you
- Explanatory addendum
- *Writer's bottom line?
- *Page-bottom reference indicated by an asterisk
- Reference citation
- Print below the text
- Fact addition
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2015
- Universal - June 07, 2015
- LA Times - July 29, 2013
- LA Times - August 05, 2012
- New York Times - February 17, 2012
- USA Today - June 29, 2011
- LA Times - April 01, 2011
- Washington Post - February 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2006
- New York Times - April 17, 2001
- Washington Post - May 19, 2000
- New York Times - August 18, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer footnote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!