FOURLETTERWORDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- What this crossword completely lacks
- Colorful language
- Profanities (and a hint to this puzzle's anomalies)
- Much of a potty mouth's speech (or a description of the last parts of 19-, 33-, 41-, and 55-Across, collectively)
- Live television concern
- Curses ... or what 18-, 20-, 26-, 48-, 57- and 63-Across are, literally?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2018
- USA Today - October 26, 2012
- New York Times - July 30, 2009
- New York Sun - March 26, 2008
- New York Times - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - March 28, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer fourletterwords that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!