FOURTEEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Hercule Poirot's home on Farraway Street
- Ernie Banks's retired uniform number
- With 56 Across, year of Columbus' voyage
- Like many eighth graders
- Number of President Wilson's "points"
- Lines of a sonnet
- Sonnet's lines
- Line count in a sonnet
- Number of lines in a sonnet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 26, 2018
- Netword - March 25, 2018
- New York Times - October 30, 2012
- Netword - October 12, 2009
- LA Times - February 12, 2008
- New York Times - November 07, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer fourteen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!