FRANCIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- "Much Ado About Nothing" friar
- Animals' patron
- Drake the navigator
- Saint from Assisi
- Crick who co-discovered DNA's structure
- Columnist Diane
- Ontario's ______ Carl Roy
- Diane ____Mahovlich
- Crick who co-discovered DNA structure
- Hollywood's 'Talking Mule'
- Pope who declared "I am a sinner. This is the most accurate definition"
- Pope since 2013
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 19, 2014
- LA Times - September 22, 2014
- New York Times - January 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2013
- LA Times - December 13, 2012
- New York Times - October 15, 2010
- Canadiana - September 21, 2009
- Netword - May 16, 2009
- Canadiana - February 23, 2009
- Canadiana - January 19, 2009
- Universal - October 19, 2007
- Netword - October 16, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 1999
- New York Times - May 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer francis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!