FREERIDE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Something for nothing
- Something for nothing, as what a hitchhiker seeks
- Nepotism benefit, maybe
- Full scholarship, e.g.
- Deadbeat's hope
- What a student with a full scholarship has
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 2015
- Netword - December 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2014
- LA Times - January 13, 2012
- LA Times - February 10, 2010
- New York Times - April 27, 2009
- New York Sun - August 01, 2007
- LA Times - October 15, 2006
- Washington Post - July 11, 2006
- Netword - November 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 11, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer freeride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!