FRIO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Cold, in Colombia
- Cold, in Córdoba
- Cold, in Cádiz
- Cold, to Carlos
- Cold, in Spain
- Cold, in Colima
- Cold, south of the border
- Cold, in Cordova
- Spanish for 'cold'
- Chilly, in Mexico
- Opposite of caliente
- Gelid, in Granada
- Cold: Sp.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2018
- New York Times - July 05, 2017
- LA Times - February 08, 2017
- LA Times - September 27, 2015
- Washington Post - August 19, 2012
- LA Times - July 23, 2012
- Washington Post - January 19, 2011
- Post Puzzler - October 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 26, 2010
- LA Times - September 06, 2009
- Canadiana - April 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2007
- Washington Post - December 10, 2004
- New York Times - August 10, 2003
- Washington Post - February 18, 2003
- Washington Post - May 01, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer frio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!