FSU is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Seminoles' sch.
- The Seminoles, for short
- The Seminoles, in coll. sports
- Home of the Seminoles: Abbr.
- Tallahassee sch.
- The A.C.C.'s Seminoles
- The Seminoles of the NCAA
- Tallahassee inst.
- Longtime employer of coach Bobby Bowden (abbr.)
- Where QB Chris Weinke won the Heisman
- Home of the 'Noles
- Sch. with a Panama City campus
- The Seminoles' sch.
- Home of the Seminoles
- ACC college football powerhouse
- NCAA football powerhouse in Tallahassee
- Sunshine State sch. (see 98 Across)
- Coll. football's Seminoles
- Chief Osceola riding Renegade introduces its home games: Abbr.
- Sch. of 2013 Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston
- A.C.C. school
- Sch. with a campus in Panama City
- UF rival
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 10, 2017
- LA Times - April 11, 2017
- Netword - October 30, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - July 31, 2016
- New York Times - October 03, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2015
- New York Times - March 01, 2015
- New York Times - November 23, 2014
- New York Times - August 07, 2014
- LA Times - March 06, 2014
- Washington Post - January 24, 2014
- LA Times - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - January 28, 2013
- LA Times - February 27, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 29, 2012
- Chicago Reader - January 13, 2012
- Washington Post - October 10, 2011
- Washington Post - September 08, 2011
- Chicago Reader - June 17, 2011
- Washington Post - May 28, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer fsu that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!