FTDIX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- N.J. post
- N.J. base
- Army post SE of Trenton
- Army post near Mt. Holly, N.J.
- Military training center in N.J.
- N.J. army base
- Training ctr. that once included a mock Vietnam village
- Base SE of Trenton
- NJ army outpost
- Neighbor of McGuire A.F.B.
- NJ installation
- NJ installation, popularly
- N.J. home of the "Ultimate Weapon" monument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2015
- New York Times - January 25, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - November 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 28, 2013
- New York Times - December 15, 2012
- Netword - April 28, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2012
- LA Times - February 13, 2008
- LA Times - August 04, 2007
- New York Times - September 14, 2006
- New York Sun - June 02, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 2002
- New York Times - March 30, 2001
- New York Times - August 08, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer ftdix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!