FUELROD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- One may be spent
- Nuclear reactor component
- Reactor part
- Homer throws one out the window in the title sequence of "The Simpsons"
- Nuclear reactor insert
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2015
- Onion A.V. Club - November 21, 2012
- LA Times - April 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 01, 2007
- New York Times - January 24, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer fuelrod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!