FUNRUN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- 5K, maybe
- 2K race, e.g.
- Friendly race
- Outdoor charity event
- Athletic event for charity
- 5K race, perhaps
- 5K race, maybe
- 2K, say
- Charity 2-K, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 20, 2017
- Universal - April 01, 2017
- LA Times - October 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2013
- Netword - June 18, 2011
- New York Times - July 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 15, 2009
- LA Times - March 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 14, 2005
- New York Times - November 12, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer funrun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!