GAELS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Scottish Celts
- Scottish Highlanders
- Isle of Man residents
- Iona College athletes
- Some Celts
- Highlanders, e.g.
- Iona athletes
- James Joyce and William Butler Yeats
- Certain Scots
- Some Scots
- Erse speakers
- Highlands natives
- Iona College team
- Ones who wrote in the Ogham alphabet
- Speakers of Celtic
- Manxmen, e.g.
- Some Highlanders
- Irishmen, e.g.
- About 40% of Irish citizens
- Scottish Celts, e.g.
- Old Scots
- Golden ____ of Queen's University
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2018
- Canadiana - December 11, 2017
- Universal - November 18, 2017
- Universal - November 15, 2017
- USA Today - May 25, 2017
- Universal - March 30, 2016
- USA Today - March 03, 2016
- Netword - December 05, 2015
- Universal - July 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2015
- LA Times - February 20, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - October 26, 2014
- USA Today - August 21, 2014
- LA Times - August 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 13, 2014
- Canadiana - June 16, 2014
- Universal - May 30, 2014
- Washington Post - February 06, 2014
- New York Times - March 31, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - October 26, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer gaels that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!