GAIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Greek earth goddess: Var.
- Daughter of Chaos
- Mother and wife of Uranus: Var.
- Mother Earth, to the ancient Greeks
- James Lovelock book subtitled "A New Look at Life on Earth"
- Earth as an organism
- ___ hypothesis (ecological theory concerning the earth)
- Earth mother to the Greeks (Var.)
- Earth goddess (Var.)
- 1979 environmental bestseller subtitled "A new look at life on Earth"
- Greek earth goddess
- ___ hypothesis (ecological theory)
- Mother of the Titans
- Global personification
- Greek goddess of the earth
- Earth goddess
- Greek goddess of the earth: Var.
- Greek primordial deity
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 2016
- LA Times - May 13, 2016
- LA Times - April 17, 2016
- Netword - December 20, 2015
- New York Times - September 30, 2015
- LA Times - September 01, 2015
- Washington Post - September 10, 2013
- Netword - July 21, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - March 14, 2012
- Washington Post - December 13, 2011
- New York Times - September 02, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - April 20, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 08, 2009
- New York Times - August 17, 2008
- USA Today - April 23, 2008
- New York Sun - April 30, 2007
- New York Sun - April 18, 2006
- New York Times - August 30, 2005
- New York Sun - August 19, 2005
- New York Times - April 09, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer gaia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!