GAIUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Julius Caesar's first name
- ___ Caesar (Caligula)
- Common praenomen among Roman emperors
- ___ Julius Caesar
- Given name of Augustus and Caligula
- ___ Caesar, slain heir of Emperor Augustus
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 19, 2015
- New York Times - January 24, 2015
- LA Times - April 04, 2014
- New York Times - February 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - October 02, 1997
- New York Times - June 17, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer gaius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!