GARIBALDI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Leader in 19th-century Italian unity
- Conqueror of Naples, 1860
- 19th-century Italian patriot
- Famous Italian general, a nasty one (9)
- 19th-century hero of Italian unification
- Italian patriot
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2012
- USA Today - March 12, 2007
- Washington Post - March 05, 2006
- New York Sun - November 25, 2005
- New York Times - December 31, 2004
- New York Times - March 14, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer garibaldi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!