GASTON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Alphonse's partner in old comics
- "Beauty and the Beast" role
- "Beauty and the Beast" villain
- Alphonse's friend
- Alphonse's comics partner
- Leroux who created the Phantom
- Antagonist in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- Half an early comics duo
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 22, 2012
- New York Times - January 20, 2012
- New York Times - December 14, 2011
- Washington Post - April 18, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 25, 2009
- New York Times - December 10, 2006
- Washington Post - January 11, 2006
- Washington Post - May 17, 2002
- New York Times - January 03, 2002
- Washington Post - June 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer gaston that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!