GATOS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Madrid mousers
- Los ___, Calif.
- They're treated by veterinarios
- Spanish kitties
- Tijuana toms
- Pamplona pets
- Perros may chase them
- Cats in Cádiz
- Fresnillo felines
- Animals that say "miau"
- Catalonian cats
- Spanish for 'cats'
- Los ___, Calif
- 4-Downs, south of the border
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 08, 2016
- Universal - July 16, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2014
- Chicago Reader - February 14, 2014
- Washington Post - December 19, 2013
- LA Times - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - May 24, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 14, 2010
- USA Today - December 17, 2007
- New York Times - September 14, 2007
- New York Times - January 21, 2006
- New York Times - September 19, 2005
- New York Times - February 26, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer gatos that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!