GAZER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Person with a crystal ball
- Crystal __
- One who stares
- Crystal-ball user
- Telescope devotee
- Star watcher
- Astronomer, at times
- Staring sort
- Star or crystal follower
- Star attachment?
- Crystal ball user
- Observer of stars, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 19, 2017
- Universal - February 24, 2017
- USA Today - April 25, 2016
- LA Times - March 18, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - December 20, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - November 24, 2013
- Washington Post - November 01, 2009
- Netword - October 31, 2007
- USA Today - October 31, 2006
- New York Times - March 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 01, 2006
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- USA Today - June 22, 2004
- Washington Post - May 14, 2000
- New York Times - July 29, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer gazer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!