GENERATIONX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Douglas Coupland coinage that "defies definition"
- So-called "baby busters"
- 1991 novel subtitled "Tales for an Accelerated Culture"
- Post-baby-boomer group
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 16, 2012
- New York Times - January 22, 2010
- New York Times - April 02, 2009
- New York Sun - February 14, 2008
- Washington Post - July 24, 2005
- New York Times - July 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer generationx that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!